- 2 days
- IMI Centre
- 12 CPD Cr.
For information on dates, venues and booking a place on this course, please register your interest.Register interest
This one day course considers the key aspects of modern light vehicle steering systems and gives an insight into the developments currently taking place in both steering and suspension systems. This is done by both classroom and hands on tutorials. The course content will include:
- Steering System Integration.
- Shock Absorber development including continuous damping control.
- Suspension developments and the use of composite materials.
- Active Steering Systems.
- Vehicle system faults and investigation.
- Steering Geometry set up and complexity using VW/Audi multilink system as an example.
This course is delivered by ZF Services UK Ltd and upon successful completion qualifies for IMI Awards Quality Assured Programme (QAP) certification.
You will be able to:
This course is aimed at garage technicians/mechanics for car and light commercial vehicle applications.
CPD Credit Value 10
Course Duration 1 day
Venue ZF Services UK Ltd, Crick, Northants