This course is about the motor trade in general, which is often much wider than people think. It will outline some of the many job roles in the industry and cover the different types of business and how they operate. Learners will gain an understanding of the different functions within an automotive business and how these work together as a whole.
CPD Credit Value
Institute of the Motor Industry
What do I receive?
You will be able to:
- Understand key organisational structures, functions and roles within the automotive work environment.
- Understand opportunities for employment.
- Describe types of motor vehicle companies.
- Explain systems and company structures.
- Understand the role of a franchised dealer.
- Understand reception and booking systems.
Who is this for?
Vehicle technicians who are just starting out in the industry or those who have been working for some time and want to consolidate their experience.
CPD Credit Value 2
Course Duration 1 hour