The IMI annual report details the company’s mission and history and summarises its achievements over the past year.
The report features statements from the Board who are responsible for making strategic decisions for the business. These include:
- Agreeing and signing off the organisation’s strategies and enabling frameworks
- Monitoring performance against annual business objectives and targets
- Identifying the central activities required to support delivery of the corporate plan
- Approving the annual budget
- Evaluating the impact of emerging issues or significant divergences from corporate and business objective delivery
The board is made up of the following members:
Kevin Finn - Interim Chairman
Steve Nash - Chief Executive Officer
Simon James - Chief Financial Officer
Non Executive Directors
Our current report can be found here
Read The Latest Annual Report
From the beginning of the pandemic it was our stated intention to be there to support our members with whatever help they needed.