The IMI annual report details the company’s mission and history and summarises its achievements over the past year.
The report features statements from the Board who are responsible for making strategic decisions for the business. These include:
- Agreeing and signing off the organisation’s strategies and enabling frameworks
- Monitoring performance against annual business objectives and targets
- Identifying the central activities required to support delivery of the corporate plan
- Approving the annual budget
- Evaluating the impact of emerging issues or significant divergences from corporate and business objective delivery
The board is made up of the following members:
Kevin Finn - IMI Chair
Steve Nash - Chief Executive Officer
Simon James - Chief Financial Officer
Lesley Woolley – Chief Operating Officer
Non Executive Directors
Our current report can be found below, including an accessibility version of the Annual Report.