Accreditation extension – next steps…


COVID-19 has impacted ‘normal’ as we know it for some weeks now and whilst we continue to embrace change in lockdown, we wanted to reach out to you and update you further on the status of accreditations and the decisions we are taking to continue supporting you, during these unprecedented times.

Given the current climate we find ourselves in, we previously made the decision to extend the deadline for re-accreditations due from the beginning of March to the end of June 2020, by 6 months; this decision currently remains unchanged, however, we wanted to offer you some reassurance and inform you that we are continually monitoring the situation and will re-assess as required, nearer the time with an update.

Accreditations from July 2020 onwards…

Despite no additional extensions for accreditations between Mar-Jun beyond the initial decision, we have felt the need to look further ahead and whilst we are seeing the COVID-19 lockdown rules lift slightly, there is still some uncertainty with how the situation will evolve over the coming months and have therefore agreed the following extensions:

Accreditations Timeframe

*Accreditations - March-June 2020 - No change
*Accreditations - July-September 2020 - 6 months
*Accreditations - October-December 2020 - No change

*All extensions have been considered given the current climate, but will be reviewed regularly, with further changes made if the environment allows.

We will continue to monitor the situation and will keep you informed as we progress over the coming months.

As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to the team who would be happy to speak with you.