NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
That an Ordinary General Meeting (being the one hundreth Annual General Meeting of the Institute) was held digitally on Wednesday 27th October 2021 at 2.00 pm.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of 30th October 2020
- Installation of President – 2021/2022
- Installation of Vice Presidents – 2021/2022
- Installation of Honorary Treasurer – 2021/2022
- Declaration of Directors
- Revenue Account and Balance Sheet of the Institute for the year ended 31 March 2021, plus the Auditor’s Report
- Annual Report for the year ended 31 March 2021
- Appointment of Auditors
- Any other business
By Order of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
The Institute’s Articles of Association 15.1 provides: on a vote on a resolution at a General Meeting on a show of hands or on a poll, every Corporate Member present in person or by proxy has one vote.
Article of Association 16.1 provides: a "proxy notice" (as defined in Model Article 31(1)) and any authentication of it demanded by the Board Members must be received at an address specified by the Institute in the proxy notice not less than 48 hours before the time for holding the meeting or adjourned meeting at which the proxy appointed pursuant to the proxy notice proposes to vote; and any proxy notice received at such address less than 48 hours before the time for holding the meeting or adjourned meeting shall be invalid.
Please confirm attendance, or request a proxy notice, to:
Simon James, Chief Financial Officer, c/o Georgia Murnane, IMI, Fanshaws, Brickendon, Hertford SG13 8PQ, or email firstname.lastname@example.org