Developing good working relationships is key to creating a positive work environment. This course is about getting on with your colleagues and your boss, understanding the needs of customers, and who is responsible for what. To be a successful technician, it is essential that you fully understand your responsibilities in the organisation and the importance of positive customer relations.
CPD Credit Value
Institute of the Motor Industry
What do I recieve?
You will be able to:
- Understand how to develop good working relationships with colleagues and customers in the automotive workplace.
- Describe job descriptions and titles.
- Understand your duties and your colleague's responsibilities.
- Give advice and support in the workplace.
- Understand lines of communication.
Who is this for?
Vehicle technicians who are just starting out in the industry or those who have been working for some time and want to consolidate their experience.
CPD Credit Value 3
Course Duration 2 hours