From our privacy and data policy, to product specific policies, you will find everything that you need to help inform and aide you as an IMI customer.
If you need to make a complaint or wish to find more detailed information about the complaints process click here.
Appellants have 20 working days from the date we notified you of the decision you are appealing, in which to lodge an appeal against that decision. To make an appeal click here.
Key IMI policies
To view any of our policies, simply click on the appropriate document below to download a copy.
List of IMI Policies
- Appeals Policy-pdf(389KB)
- CPD Policy-pdf(169KB)
- CPD Terms & Conditions(130KB)
- Conflict of Interest Policy-pdf(286.02KB)
- Data Breach Notification Policy-pdf(222.89KB)
- Data Protection Policy-pdf(426.38KB)
- Data Retention Policy-pdf(257.31KB)
- End Point Assessment Cancellation Policy-pdf(260.91KB)
- Equality & Diversity Policy-pdf(134.38KB)
- Internal Moderation Policy-pdf(188.94KB)
- IMI Acceptable Use Policy-pdf (872KB)
- IMI Complaints Policy-pdf(238.88KB)
- IMI Website Terms & Conditions-pdf (1.08MB)
- Lost Portfolio Policy-pdf(132KB)
- Malpractice & Maladministration Policy-pdf(422KB)
- MOT/EV Competition Terms & Conditions-pdf(395KB)
- Prevent Agenda Policy-pdf(205.87KB)
- Pricing & Invoicing Policy-pdf(199.16KB)
- Re-sit and Re-take Policy-pdf(211KB)
- Reasonable Adjustments & Special Consideration Policy-pdf(1.15MB)
- Safeguarding Policy-pdf(185.95KB)
- Sanctions Policy-pdf(200.34KB)
- Whistleblowing Policy-pdf(154.71KB)
For further questions or support, please contact a member of our team.